free hit
counters
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 24 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

• Gold FFM

I'm getting old Lee. Eyesight is going. Knee's are going. Brain a lot slower than it was.  That's why i bought a VX220 last month, need to slow down a bit! ;)

Good news that the +0 is being recognised for the rare and beautiful beast it is though!

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

I'm getting old Lee. Eyesight is going. Knee's are going. Brain a lot slower than it was.  That's why i bought a VX220 last month, need to slow down a bit! ;)

Good news that the +0 is being recognised for the rare and beautiful beast it is though!

With a VX220 you'd best be hoping your hips hold up! Tight squeeze they are... 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

• Gold FFM

I fit fine @Vanya

images.jpg

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Really? 410?

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Prices holding one year on. Exactly the price mine was going to be priced at. Same colour, mileage and year. Different colour seats but that's it.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/evora/lotus-evora-v6-s-sports-racer-4-2013/6463119

Well, sad times I suppose, but due to a change of job in the new year I need to step out of Lotus ownership for a little while as I need a second sensible car. In negotiations to trade my 400 now, but if someone wants to get in quick they can get a very well priced and cared for car.

• Gold FFM

Ah, that's a real bummer Colin as I know you loved your 400. Bit too early for me I'm afraid.

Wish you all the best with the new job and role. Hope it all goes well for you.

I hopefully won't be out the fold too long, and can get hunting for Lotus number 5. The real bonus is I'm actually getting to be at home full time for the first time in 17 years. :)

Anyway, if anyone is interested, the car is at around 6-6.5k miles I think, can check on the weekend. Red with cruise, black pack, black leather, forged alloys.

MAF sensor sorted, creaky drivers seat sorted, leather bolsters as near as damn it perfect.

Due it's one year service in a couple of weeks which I'd pay for and get any niggles fixed. Obviously still has the remainder of the Lotus warranty.

Was thinking £59k.

IMG_3472.JPG

Hmm. No, but it does have a cup holder and enough room for you to put the Sun on the dashboard (other tabloids also available).

Solution - employ someone with a van as a support driver.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I'm sure at that price Colin it will not hang around for very long at all. A great looking car that one.

1 minute ago, 697OK said:

Is there anything else that could have replaced it Gav :)

Spill beans then!

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

Back to cars for sale... cheapest Evora I've seen for sale:

£23,950

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/evora/exceptional-lotus-evora-v6-2-2-276bhp--fsh/6488855

99k miles though :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Common 2+2. That's the issue.  haha

Seriuosly though, that mileage shows how good they are!

• Like 1