free hit
counters
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 31 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
6 hours ago, PaulCP said:

Yaaaaaaaaawwwnnnnn :2guns:

keep beating the drum, no doubt someone will fall for your patter and give you an Evora one day :D

Not sure what is more hilarious..the £52k price tag or your insecurity.  If depreciation scares you so much,  perhaps you shouldn't have stretched beyond your means. :ph34r:

• Gold FFM

Just put the popcorn on.....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

I'm somewhat concerned also about the residuals on my Panasonic plasma screen. It was top top top of the range in 2009 - im now really worried just how much I've lost on the deal.......Basta£ds - knew I should ave bought a Porsche 

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Not sure about that given that Colin has stated after owning it he'll not be in a Lotus again!  

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I'm sure it's all sorted by now, though I've said that on more than one occasion where that car was concerned. :lol:

Yes, in a few ways it was an utter pain in the arse, but on a good day when all was well it was a fabulous thing to own. That said, after ownership I've decided I'm willing to trade off some of the Lotus magic handling and feel for better reliability and quality. I have two cars in mind, and you'll be happy to know Andy, neither are German. :P

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Colin G said:

I'm sure it's all sorted by now, though I've said that on more than one occasion where that car was concerned. :lol:

Yes, in a few ways it was an utter pain in the arse, but on a good day when all was well it was a fabulous thing to own. That said, after ownership I've decided I'm willing to trade off some of the Lotus magic handling and feel for better reliability and quality. I have two cars in mind, and you'll be happy to know Andy, neither are German. :P

Thank god for that. In that case, I'll still wave and talk to you :)

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

Have to say the build quality of the Evora is better than I expected. Not Lexus standards not not bad at all. Clearly other cars at 80k are better put together though. 

Been in a Lexus. The plastic stuff looks and feel's shite and it just sort of still looks like a 80's Jap interior to me. No thanks.

Npo doubting the engineering though. it is top notch in a Lexus.

09-05-07-lexus-rx450h-interior.jpg

Fancy an Evora 400 in Daytona Blue?
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/evora/lotus-evora-400--daytona-blue/6678775

£80k though and it doesn't even have the forged wheels.

Not sure how they got to that pricing? Base 400 + Black Pack + Alcantara Pack + Custom Paint

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Had a test drive at Hoffmans grey evora 400 a few days ago (pat was great btw). I have to say, even though it's an early build and with 10k miles, that car feels solid and tight. Absolutely no rattles/squeaks and no wear to speak of in the interior. Massively impressed! at the price it is, it is quite tempting...

• Like 2