free hit
counters
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 56 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Colin G

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Lovely. If someone is looking for a modified Evora, that’s the one to get. All of the right mods in all the right places. Best of luck with the sale. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
6 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

Lovely. If someone is looking for a modified Evora, that’s the one to get. All of the right mods in all the right places. Best of luck with the sale. 

Cheers. B-)

We sell quite a few Evoras through our free classifieds, last one in Scotland last week. 

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

4 minutes ago, Bibs said:

We sell quite a few Evoras through our free classifieds, last one in Scotland last week. 

Just in the process of sticking it up there too :)

• Like 1

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

21 minutes ago, Bibs said:

:thumbup:

All done: https://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/komo-tec-ev430-lotus-evora-s-sports-racer/

Probably out of everywhere I've advertised the car that has been the best for formatting the advert. Autotrader is actually quite rubbished and overpriced.

• Like 1

Good luck with the sale Saj and thanks :)

Evora NA

Sounds a great car, but you need more photos, especially if you want buyers to travel reasonable distances to see the car. 

• Thanks 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

44 minutes ago, DJW said:

Sounds a great car, but you need more photos, especially if you want buyers to travel reasonable distances to see the car. 

Agreed..:thumbup:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

On 16/11/2017 at 20:21, DJW said:

23 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

Agreed..:thumbup:

Yes I agree with you both, I've added more pictures but will take some proper pictures when I get a chance with some decent weather. 

• Thanks 1

Now this one is quite pleasant:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182905831491?ul_noapp=true

Dr Rick

2009 Evora NA in Quartz Silver, black interior, Tech Pack, Sport Pack, 2Bular 3rd cat bypass, Kenwood head unit, black anodised ali bargeboards, GRP Halo rear lights

That's a bloody good price and lovely looking car.  Very very nice.  If I was looking for an Evora that would be on my list.

Priced for a yorkshireman too :sofa:

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Looks good value - however I’m hoping that’s not the actual door fit on BOTH sides but just some lazy salesman who has left them slightly open.......laziness/apathy bugs me:angry:

6 hours ago, DrRick said:

Now this one is quite pleasant:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182905831491?ul_noapp=true

Im just about round the corner from this one if anyone want an eye casting over it before they travel the length of the country.......and I'll be going that way on Saturday

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Its pretty much exactly what I will be looking for when I come to make a purchase in the spring next year. I hope some this good will still be coming up around then.

• Thanks 1

Sure there will be but about 5-10% more expensive.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

1 hour ago, robington said:

Its pretty much exactly what I will be looking for when I come to make a purchase in the spring next year. I hope some this good will still be coming up around then.

If you’re interested in an S, I’ll keep you in mind if you like @robington as mine will be for sale in the Spring, subject to finalising a plan to get into an Exige 380. 

Thanks, I appreciate that, I really like your car but I will be wanting an NA with Oyster interior. Fussy, I know!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, robington said:

Thanks, I appreciate that, I really like your car but I will be wanting an NA with Oyster interior. Fussy, I know!

No problem at all - it’s always good when you know what you want......as long as you can be patient when it comes to finding it. Best of luck Rob:thumbup:

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately, history has shown that those buyers who are too fussy about their colour combinations invariably have to wait a very long time (if they even ever manage to find their perfect combo). 

That is cheap!......too cheap I’d be thinking but not a great time of year to sell. They look great in red with lots of blackB-)

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:31, Bravo73 said:

Unfortunately, history has shown that those buyers who are too fussy about their colour combinations invariably have to wait a very long time (if they even ever manage to find their perfect combo). 

Agreed. My 'perfect' choice was Laser Blue/Oyster.

I was tempted to stray to another combination a few times but I managed to hold out. In the end it took 15 months to get it but I think it was worth the wait, however agonising it became staring at the personalised 'LOTUS' plates sitting on the shelving in my garage with nothing attached to them.