free hit
counters
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 72 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got it home but hard to drive it back in the dark and heavy rain    just have to wait for the rain to stop so I can find out what’s it like to drive 

So I only went and did it, I've put a deposit down on an 09 N/A Evora LE , it's already on the list being formed on the LE thread. Ive either slightly over paid or got less than I'd of liked for the E

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
49 minutes ago, trcm said:

Is it me, or is that the familiar de-lamination on the headlights....

That’s what I thought. Minor thing though. 

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Anyone knows about this car please. Evora 400 IPS, done 7k miles. Registered Dec 16. I think it was for sale at Silverston March 18 with 2700 miles on the clock. Hethel edition but can’t see the side paint strips? Thank you

https://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/lotus-evora-400-hethel-edition-auto/rk66-azp-1/

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/evora/lotus-evora-122-2-evora-400----------------2016/9053523

• Gold FFM

Lots (most) of us removed the stripes. B&C sold a black one, which I understand was sold back to them so could be that one but it was on a private plate so I cannot tell.

It's about the right money, from a main dealer and still under warranty. If you like black why not?

For me (personal taste), the only issue is that it is black, black, black, oh and for a bit of variety, some more black. 

5 minutes ago, Gashead1105 said:

My one doesn't have any stripes (thankfully @CocoPops took them off!).

551829D6-6F3F-4C88-8E2B-CAC82A743B22.jpeg

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM
14 hours ago, Glasgow said:

Brake calipers are yellow... 😎

Not once you've done a few thousand miles :hrhr:

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, Glasgow said:

Of course. I couldn't resist it. Black n black n black very mysterious and classy :wub:

Congrats, you'll enjoy the ride home I have no doubts. The Hethel is the 400 sweet spot. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Glasgow said:

Of course. I couldn't resist it. Black n black n black very mysterious and classy :wub:

Yay - we’ll done sir. 😎

15 minutes ago, Glasgow said:

Went down south to the lotus 70th with a yellow manual in my mind. But ended up buying a black IPS. 🤔

IMHO black > yellow on the Evora!  Good choice!  👍

Hi Ahmed I met you and your wife at Scotch Corner on Friday.......I was the one without my Lotus😬

Well done on the Evora purchase.......probably the only Black Hethel edition so maybe one of one, and the gold fleck in Motorport Black is very special indeed - I think your wife will prefer this to the Caterham for those long annual jaunts to Hethel👍😉