free hit
counters
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 84 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

1 minute ago, chip2257 said:

I've never heard of the place... I'm a Midlands boy! 

Me too. The reputation of Keighly Trade Centre (and its subsequent spin offs) spread nationally!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I only went and did it, I've put a deposit down on an 09 N/A Evora LE , it's already on the list being formed on the LE thread. Ive either slightly over paid or got less than I'd of liked for the E

This car is now on my driveway. Search complete! Thank you to everyone for all their help. Really appreciated.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Me too. The reputation of Keighly Trade Centre (and its subsequent spin offs) spread nationally!

I overlooked a couple of decent cars on paper and went to lotus dealership just for some assurance 

I didn’t get a brilliant after sales but it was decent to sort out some warranty work. 

The last thing you want to plough your hard earned cash and dreams is into a car from a dealer who gives scant warranty 

however you don’t know unless you enquire with the seller could be a decent place so if you like the car have a closer look maybe be a little investment of time & money ? 

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
45 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Is it wrong to be automatically suspicious of any car that's for sale in Keighly?

Well it's not Middlewich is it!  I'd be running away by now if it was.....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1 hour ago, Bravo73 said:

Also, with an AU reg plate, it is very likely that it was an ex-Lotus car. Probably a management car but there are also some ex-test mules about. Unlikely with that low(ish) mileage though. 

Stratton cars are AU plated too. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

9 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I wouldn't buy it, but yes, on the face of it it's very well priced.

Why wouldn't you buy it?

• Gold FFM
47 minutes ago, chip2257 said:

Why wouldn't you buy it?

Because he already has one I believe, and a Type 116!  🤣😂

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I'd want that front plate relocated to the proper location, and hope they've not drilled holes in the front clam!

I know nothing about the dealer, but on the face of it, it looks very nice! (apart from the front plate)

Looks like it’s been for sale at Lotus Silverstone sometime in the past with it having there  logo on the rear bumper.

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Yes. 

Also, with an AU reg plate, it is very likely that it was an ex-Lotus car. Probably a management car but there are also some ex-test mules about. Unlikely with that low(ish) mileage though. 

Interesting, didn't know that! Mines an AU.  The log book tells me that the first registered keeper is 'Gorden Murray'.  I wonder if he was involved / working with Lotus at some point...

1 hour ago, chip2257 said:

Why wouldn't you buy it?

Just my (possibly wrong!) Scooby sense. It seems a little too cheap compared to others but definitely worth a test drive.

It’s getting to that sort of mileage when it could possibly need a clutch if it’s not already been replaced.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Just my (possibly wrong!) Scooby sense. It seems a little too cheap compared to others but definitely worth a test drive.

Looks about right price to me.

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

The other car on auto trader is at Targa Florio which is over £32k but it does seem a good example and has all packs plus aftermarket tubular exhaust ? 

Could be over your budget  ? 

1 hour ago, chip2257 said:

Off to see it tomorrow, I'll report back! He sent me a video on it, looks smart 

5 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Because he already has one I believe, and a Type 116!  🤣😂

@Foxy? That’ll be an Evora and 2 or maybe 3 Type 116! (not sure his wife knows though since one is hidden away😂😂)

He’s a greedy [email protected]!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Well it's not Middlewich is it!  I'd be running away by now if it was.....

Whats wrong with Middlewich....I live there? Oh, maybe I answered my own question...🙄

54 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

The other car on auto trader is at Targa Florio which is over £32k but it does seem a good example and has all packs plus aftermarket tubular exhaust ? 

Could be over your budget  ? 

Dont really fancy it in black! 

4 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

I’ve just found out my car was an ex demo/ ex press car! 😮

Scroll half down the page there is video of a demo day event.

At 25 secs in the orange Evora is mine! 

Im sure it was driven very calmly and smoothly around Silverstone circuit. 😉😂

• Like 1