free hit
counters
Carpet Sets - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi, can anybody offer any advice as to where to get an interior carpet set for my Elite. I wondered if somebody had bought some and had a good experience with the quality and fit, there are plenty for sale but I am not sure where to start?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give Stevev8 on here a pm and provide him with the old carpet to make a template from and choose your colour, I am sure he would knock you a set out out, good colour choice and will give him more chan

Give Stevev8 on here a pm and provide him with the old carpet to make a template from and choose your colour, I am sure he would knock you a set out out, good colour choice and will give him more chance to provide for other lotus models rather than the esprit imo :thumbup:

• Like 1

A

@Farmer BobIf you have the originals, I'd be more than happy to make a replacement set for you. 

From experience the Lotus Esprit  tub moulds varied in size, so a set from one car won't necessarily fit well in another. I'd hazard a guess the same would apply to the Elite.