free hit
counters
I have a spot! life saving spare seats. - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

I have a spot! life saving spare seats.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

If Danny doesn’t accompany me - he’s got a swimming competition which he’s due a serious shoulder injury which will be  preventing him from competing  in - I’ll have a spare seat.

thats only if the ticket I’ve been offered comes through.....

Only here once

Could this friendly I scratch your back, you scratch my back idea extend to anyone local to Hethel without a ticket putting a fellow Lotus owner (with a ticket) up for the night if they have to travel far?

Erm.......you aren't the first person to ask......and the answer is ........ I have one room and 5 people asking! If anyone gets really stuck then of course they can sleep in the chicken coop!

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Thanks Tony, sounds ideal!🐔

My suggestion was aimed at anyone living close to Hethel, who wants to go but does not have a ticket.

Great idea Kimbers. I am staying at Dunston but both myself and my daughter would love a ride in if at all possible. Pleeeese 😊

Edited by Bravo73
I was wondering why you were so keen to take your sausage with you.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Not many will have finished sorting as yet mate! I'm sure some will come up soon! Spoken to MJK today and he is hoping to get in via other means so I may have a space if he can get in elsewhere.

• Like 1

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

As far as we know - so far - we will be bringing two cars, both with a spare seat each! It’ll be a combination of either the S3 turbo, the Elise and - fingers, legs and eyes crossed - the V8. So if a couple of people fancy a seat, there’s most likely seats going. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

Not many will have finished sorting as yet mate! I'm sure some will come up soon! Spoken to MJK today and he is hoping to get in via other means so I may have a space if he can get in elsewhere.

I can’t believe Lotus haven’t allocated MJK a ticket (a golden one at that!) Apart from Hazel and Clive, he should’ve been next up.

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

13 hours ago, mayesprit said:

Great idea Kimbers. I am staying at Dunston but both myself and my daughter would love a ride in if at all possible. Pleeeese 😊

@mayesprit

Ian, I'm at Dunston Hall Friday so I'll have one free seat in the Esprit if you or your daughter want a ride.

Martyn 🙂

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Henry @skiing missed out due to being on hols, so I'm bumping this for him..

Edited by Sparky

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

While I have a spare seat (3....if youve got small friemds or kids) and am happy to give someone a lift.......I'm just concerned about them getting home if I need to get gone......if the plan is doing this from the park and ride then I guess that'd work........

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

I will have a space now @mayesprit .

Oppsy, no I won't. Wendy apparently says I am taking her.....Pfft!

Not if you are in shorts! Don't want those hairy legs in my face!

• Haha 1