free hit
counters
lucky to have such professional service center nearby - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

lucky to have such professional service center nearby

• Gold FFM

big shout out for Hanger 111 in woodbridge who serviced and mot'd my Evora  again today..

http://www.hangar111.com      just love taking my car there.. 

crisp clean workshop, always lovely cars being worked on, like an aladins cave!  with amazing knowledge of all things lotus and oily bits..

these guys really are the business.. 

just know that my car will be pampered, carefully treated and treasured whilst in their care,

would thoroughly recommend them  to look after your pride and joy..

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yep, these guys are the best!!!! I have Westover Lotus in Poole just 3.8 miles up the road from me and they're terriable. (They tried to get me to part with £1300 to replace something that wasn't even broken).  I've tried Williams Lotus near Bristol (that was an absolutely rediculous experience and i'd never go near them again).

In the past couple of years I've been taking my Evora to Hanger 111. It's a 400 mile round trip, but I'd rather do that because i have total confidence in them, their abilities and their integrity!

• Like 1

To anybody who is visiting Hangar111, who doesn’t have the benefit of being as close as me, if you want to spend a couple of hours relieving the boredom of hanging around give me a bit of notice & I may be able to meet you for a chat and a drink etc (non alcoholic of course!)

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.