free hit
counters
Exige V6 screenwash pump? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could if you paid for an FFM. 

I think you will need the following part:

08 Pump, screen wash A138B0175F

I have a diagram of how it fits together, but I cannot post any more images.

Have a look here:

https://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?TBL=11412&MAK=1&MDL=40&SMA=1&SMO=0&ST=PUMP&SC=0

Is this washer bottle/pump located in the front wheel arch, or do you have to access from underneath? I would be so grateful if someone would tell me before a tear the car apart. My car is a 2015.

Many Thanks

Be careful putting it on the ramps.  Might be easier to jack it at the front.  The whole front will come up from one of the jacking points anyway.

Undertray is quite simple, probably about eleventy-six bolts of different shapes and sizes though!

Dave

I have some ramps which are over 6ft with 6.8 degree incline which I know fit with clearance on the front, even though haven't used them yet. They are 8" high, is the back end of the car where the issue could be to why jacking may be best?

Sounds a joy! I think the Noble GTO had well over 100x on the rear tray and diffuser, so hopefully not that many!