free hit
counters
Sunday Breakfast 23rd September - Wings Cafe North Weald - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Sunday Breakfast 23rd September - Wings Cafe North Weald

ChrisJ

We are switching back to Sunday Breakfast from September.

Wings Café North Weald Airfield

Doors open at 9:30am so meet at 9am.

North Weald, Epping
CM16 6DD

You can either drive there or fly-in :thumbsup: - directions are on the web-site.

Can you let us know if you are coming as we need to let the café know the numbers.

See you there.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hey Chris, 

michelle and I have a functioning Lotus so will be happy to oblige. ✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• 3 weeks later...

This is Sunday week. The cafe is on the far side of the airfield and you have to drive clockwise around the perimeter of the airfield. The cafe is right next to the Essex air ambulance. See everybody there just after 9

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

On 11/09/2018 at 06:50, Dave Freeman said:

Sorry chaps but at a wedding the day before in Corby,  bit of a stretch to get back in time. See you all at the next meet.

dave

is that paul fowlers wedding? if so send my congratulations and is @Dave Eds going too

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Oh bollocks. Just been informed my daughters county hockey training times have all been switched about on Sunday - which has buggered everything up for me on Sunday. I may not be able to make it at all, or if I do, will have to leave by 09:45 :(

Not sure how many people are going to this as a fair few regulars (myself included) seem to have alternative arrangements.

Would it be worth postponing a week?

1. @pete
  2. @ChrisJ - doubtful for Sunday
  3. @LotusFella
  4. @top-plumber
  5. @Trevsked - I think you said you couldn't make this Sunday
  6. @Stubox
  7. @Painterdave
  8. @red vtec
  9. @PAR
  10. @Bibs
  11. @Dave Eds - can't make this Sunday
  12. @Dave Freeman - can't make this Sunday

Can you all please confirm which day is better for you - by today (Friday) if possible.

• Sunday 16th
  • Sunday 23rd

Thanks - sorry for the late query.