free hit
counters
Sold - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Sold

cbclotus

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Stuart .Thanks ,feel a bit of a let down .Very close to finishing the car moted etc,just needs a few things sorted .But two cars on the go is enough for me .Of Course I will still be around .As I have said many times great bunch of guys here ...Mike 

Happy you got a sale Mike,  but sad that you sold it :cry:    Glad it has found a new owner that you are happy with  :thumbup:

Maybe you could rejoin the the lotus passion with an M100 !   Still has a lotus badge,pop up headlights, great handleing and you get soft top motoring to boot.............

Regards Dan 

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, silverfrost said:

Happy you got a sale Mike,  but sad that you sold it :cry:    Glad it has found a new owner that you are happy with  :thumbup:

Maybe you could rejoin the the lotus passion with an M100 !   Still has a lotus badge,pop up headlights, great handleing and you get soft top motoring to boot.............

Regards Dan 

Hi Mike, glad to hear you got her sold, sorry to hear it at the same time though.

Dan, Mike needs a 4 seater now to accommodate his dog. I would suggest a nice Excel or an Elite. One that's good to go, so he has no more nightmares. Mike, did I tell you I have a couple of nice Elites and Excel's for sale.

I am sure you will be back in the fold at some point. Keep in touch bud.

• Like 2

@cbclotus - I just came across this article on your old Esprit while reading through an old Club Lotus mag from 2008. Thought you and others might like to read. Looks exactly the same as when you owned it even though the photo is 10 years old......but did you know it used to be yellow?!😳

3EDDDF37-F5B7-4070-A1FE-606DBBFDFB32.jpeg

• Like 2

Cheers for posting Stephen,  great article and nice to see that it got printed in an article,   Back then the conversion parts like the renault box,driveshafts and rear hubs would of much cheaper to source than they sadly are these days.  

Mike is the new owner on the forums ? 

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM

Happy for you that you got it sold. I think the new owner good a good deal, hope you'll find something nice (and acceptable for the misses and four-legged friend) to replace it with. Do keep us informed!

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.