free hit
counters
LEGS Breakfast meet 7th October @ The Fennel V8 Breakfast, Inverurie - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
bingoking

LEGS Breakfast meet 7th October @ The Fennel V8 Breakfast, Inverurie

Our next breakfast meeting will be at The Fennel Restaurant, Inverurie which as you will know hosts the legendary V8 Breakfast meet every Sunday. We have been there before for breakfast and is a must for petrol heads. A great selection of cars other than Loti will there to oggle at. 

Usual times apply 10:00am -midday.

Suggested meeting point at Stracathro Services for a nice leisurely  :devil: jaunt over Cairn O' Mount or if you prefer an even more sedate drive via Aberdeen.

Please arrive at Stracathro in time to leave at 9:00am

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Didn't I read somewhere that the Cairn o' Mount road was going to be closed for several weeks after someone demolished part of a bridge? 

Not sure at this stage if I'll make this as I'm planning on staying in the deepest darkest south for a few more days after the 70th and might only be getting home late on the Saturday. Arriving back from a 3 week solo road-trip to Spain then going straight out again to a LEGS event wouldn't win me too many brownie points with SWMBO. 

Just read that the Cairn O Mount has reopened 2 weeks early.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 Jim S

4 & 5  Mike +1

6 Ian C

23 hours ago, Ian Corse said:

Just read that the Cairn O Mount has reopened 2 weeks early. 

Can I put in a request for that repair crew to come and work for our council's roads dept please. They're closing the main access road into our village, entailing a 9 mile detour to get to my house, for 3 WEEKS just to build a bloomin' speed-hump!!!!!!!!

Count me in for this one please.  Cairn is open again - I took a run over last night and the bridge is intact (for now).

Duncan

• Like 1

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 Jim S

4 & 5  Mike +1

6 Ian C

7 Duncan

8 & 9 Duggie & Susan

Edited by Duggie

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately my car is still in numerous parts spread over the Ramp and floor of Leven Lotus, so wont be able to attend.

Have fun and drive safe.

1st Meeting point on A92 Thornton by pass at 1st lay-by 7:45am. Mike and I will be meeting there.

If meeting up at Stracathro please be ready to leave at 9:00am.

Does anyone on the ground have an update on whether the Cairn o' Mount Road is open, Traffic Scotland is showing no incidents or road works/closures on the road.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 Jim S

4 & 5  Mike +1

6 Ian C

7 Duncan

8 & 9 Duggie & Susan

10. Pit Stop

Cairn was open 3 days ago; there’s a web cam on the Banchory side snow gates - suggest to double check that for through traffic.

Cheers

• Like 1