Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Good morning Everyone! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Good morning Everyone!

PiersSadler1970

How is everyone on this fine Friday? The sun is shining and the Lotus is shining even brighter. I haven't been as active on this forum as I would have like to have been recently due to work and the son etc but I've once again got that glistening Friday feeling!

Only issue is that it's starting to get rather cold round these ends...... "Winter is coming" as a certain television character would say ;) Will definitely be getting something like this for the son: https://www.racshop.co.uk/rac-medium-emergency-winter-kit.html

How is everyone elses Friday morning?? Any meet-ups planned for the weekend/anytime soon? I'd be more than interested! 

Cheers lads. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

I have a feeling you are getting to get a few answers from several people on here about a bash they are going to on your weekend starting tomorrow, I believe.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Hey Piers. I suspect you are in a minority of one for not being at the Lotus 70th birthday Bash down here in Norfolkshire! I am just leaving to meet the Hoon from the South coming up and I know theres one from the North Going past my house at around 3......... sorry for this weekend but I am sure you will get loads of replies for next weekend when everyone has reignited their passion for multi Lotus Hoons!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)