free hit
counters
October meet - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

October meet

Hi all. I know this an early call after a great event at Hethel ,but it would be nice to see some old friends before winter sets in. BTH on the 15th of October. At the moment i see no reason why i cant be there.

Clive

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am planning on organising a tour at Classic Team Lotus new building one evening in November. Would you guys be interested?   I have spoken to Guy Munday and he is happy to do the tour for

Sorry I couldn't make it. Im a bit snowed under at work at the moment but will try and do a direct message email to the members map to follow this group.. That way everyone will get the reminders and

Me & the Mrs should be ok for this one after missing the last 2. 

Hopefully we can get a decent turnout before the crap weather starts👍

• 2 weeks later...

Still hoping to be there, since we will be somewhere warmer next month, although both of us are down with a cold at the moment. :(

The last thing you’re all going to need is us sniffing & sneezing over the dinner table so will let you know for definite tomorrow lunch time.

Fingers crossed 🤞

I am planning on organising a tour at Classic Team Lotus new building one evening in November. Would you guys be interested?

I have spoken to Guy Munday and he is happy to do the tour for us FOC. CTL will charge  for opening up I would guess £35-40 per person The cars are stunning and Guys knowledge is incredible. 

Maximum of 15 people allowed so it will be on a first come first serve basis. I have not confirmed this with CTL yet, I am just try to figure number etc.

Stu

• Like 2

Not feeling too bad today so will be there tonight although may be in my other car fitted with the 2GR FE type 3.5l V6  engine beginning with a L.

@PhilW Assume no need to book a table with the likely numbers?

@Stuart Monument count me & the wife in but date dependant

Paul, No 12 and above and you have to pre order but only half a dozen never a problem.  I wont be there until probably 7:45  tonight and I wont be eating this time so carry on without me.

Nice evening last night Gents.  Hopefully see you all next month and maybe an evening at CTL thanks to Stuart.

Yep, some good chatter/banter last night :thumbup:

We will likely not make next month but hope a decent turnout continues.

Sorry I couldn't make it. Im a bit snowed under at work at the moment but will try and do a direct message email to the members map to follow this group.. That way everyone will get the reminders and any comments made in the group emailed to them. 

I meant to contact CTL this week about the tour but ran out of time. Will do so next week and update you all. Stu

• Like 1