free hit
counters
European Road Trip - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Simon Bateman

European Road Trip

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Great photo outside Ferrari! The gate guys probably thought it was a new model out on test!

I passed throught that gate several times due to my job. you can't go in by car, you can't go in w/o an invitation by a Ferrari's employee. .. I think that it is the same everywhere

Yep, no access for mere mortals I'm afraid......

They generally turn a blind eye to photo opportunists like myself, but other than that it's the not very good bus tour that's on offer.

We did a proper factory tour at Lamborghini and was walking amongst the Aventador and Hurracan production lines.  

Pagani even opened the gates and let the group actually park all the cars on their site.

IMG_2200.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

• Like 2

We did the Lamborghini museum and factory tour last year. An incredible experience, the tours take place while the assembly lines are running, dodging robotic trolleys and workers, health and safety hasn't reached northern Italy yet.( luckily )

Neither has equality, and so much for a European union, foreigners (us), had to pay €20 to go on the beach at Lerici, and the first two rows of sunbeds reserved for Italians only.

Wow, they've really tarted up the Maranello entrance.

this is the entrance close to the wind tunnel, where the main internal street ends.

the historical entrance (the red one) is still the same in the other side, the Maranello village side.

About Lerici, it is an expensive place for Italians too.

TBH. it is quite normal to pay for the beach and you can go only on the sunbeds that are not reserved. People (any nationality) are used to pay for a sunbed for a week, month and so on, and it is reserved for that period indipendently if you go by the sea or not

Looks a great trip.

I was at Stelvio last month too. 

44621072181_4a78c0a523_c.jpgIMG_4737 by S, on Flickr

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nice photo Steve! :>)