free hit
counters
galvanised elite chassis for sale - Projects & Restorations - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content


IGNORED

galvanised elite chassis for sale


Recommended Posts


Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...
On 06/10/2018 at 17:59, mikeeech said:

I love the coffee table... My wife wouldn't though!

You can always have one as garage art Mike,  or put it on little roller wheels and use shatter proof strong glass and have it as a mobile tool table and it can keep a warm cup of coffee on it on those cold winter months in your garage lol  :thumbup:

  • Like 1

A

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2018 at 09:12, Filbee said:

Darn it! Looks pretty tidy as well apart from those engine mounts.

Oh well, I've got my Excel chassis and running gear so I'll persevere with that...

If we didn't want a load of oily challenging work we would have bought mazda mxs

And then spent Sundays diving around looking smug.

Instead of lying on cold concrete in a light shower of debris trying to reach an inaccessible fastener in an unusual size.

I know which I'd rather do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, tom kilner said:

If we didn't want a load of oily challenging work we would have bought mazda mx5

Errrrm,  funnily enough I do have one of those too... 😄

The Lotus is much more interesting though 😎😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Filbee said:

Errrrm,  funnily enough I do have one of those too... 😄

The Lotus is much more interesting though 😎😊

Best of both worlds!  if you're feeling too relaxed in the mazda, think of those lotus chassis/ body alterations.😉

If you're feeling too frustrated by the inaccessible fastener,  go for a drive in the mazda! 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 06:28, silverfrost said:

You can always have one as garage art Mike,  or put it on little roller wheels and use shatter proof strong glass and have it as a mobile tool table and it can keep a warm cup of coffee on it on those cold winter months in your garage lol  :thumbup:

Cos I'm single I don't need garage art. I can have lounge art!! (My girlfriend loves it. -- and the Honda Goldwing brake side tables, so much I had to make her one).

DSC09375.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...