free hit
counters
Soon to be new owner - 350 Sport - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Silverback

Soon to be new owner - 350 Sport

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wow, congrats! Any pics?

Welcome to TLF and the Lotus world, you're going to love the Exige :D

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Welcome to TLF Matthew. :welcome:

Oops. I stuffed that up when I read it and thought you were getting yourself a Sport 350. Be a bit had to get a MY18.5 one though. The Exige looks very Batman.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

It is a Sport 350 Michael.......and it looks good. New front end and now they feature Matt black wheels😎

Bigger fuel tank too! There’s a couple of ex-vx220 owners on here, me being one of them 

1 hour ago, 2GOOD said:

Bigger fuel tank too! There’s a couple of ex-vx220 owners on here, me being one of them 

Got to love ‘lightness’ compared to other cars, although going from a Caterham, everything looks ‘heavy’ in comparison.

I didn’t know the facelifted model had a fuel tank size change? Any other differences? The dealer thought they had done something to the exhaust as well as to him there was a sound difference to the pre facelifted models they had.

7 hours ago, Silverback said:

Got to love ‘lightness’ compared to other cars, although going from a Caterham, everything looks ‘heavy’ in comparison.

I didn’t know the facelifted model had a fuel tank size change? Any other differences? The dealer thought they had done something to the exhaust as well as to him there was a sound difference to the pre facelifted models they had.

Supposedly the 48 litre tank from the 380/410 according to the Lotus press release when the facelift 350 & the 410 were announced, was there a change in the brake disc too? Slotted rather than drilled?

So needs a soft top conversion...😀

Great way to have to get home. Two days driving and an overnight. Makes it an adventure.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Enjoy and soak it all in, get ready for lots of positive attention; it was the biggest thing that shocked me.

now thats very nice....

congrats and welcome.....

:thumbsup:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)