Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Meal 2018 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 8th Dec - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Meal 2018 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 8th Dec

Bibs

Conveniently located very close to my house, this year's Christmas meal is in the wonderful Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh. Celebrating it's 502nd anniversary this year, the pub is also the location of our Kent monthly meet and about 1/4 of a mile down the road from the Nevill Bull where we used to go (which has sadly now changed hands) and 4 doors from me! 

13619870_1752997574944195_29040094041657

The meal is at 8pm, I'll be there from 6pm (or more likely, midday!) and will be on Saturday 8th December. The bar will remain available until midnight if you need to book a cab. As usual, I'm happy to do a few ferry runs beforehand to pick you up from a local hotel. The Premier Inn in Leybourne is a popular choice, pretty cheap and has thin walls if you want to headbutt them after some rum/scotch/beer. :)

The cost of the 3 course meal is £27.95 and with the compliments of the pub/TLF there will be a free glass of bubbly on arrival. Please find me when you get there so we can make sure food is prepared for you.

We've capacity for up to 50 and I'm very much looking forward to seeing many of you there, old friends and new. :santa: :gathering:

Kim.com will love this as we're using a super special Google form which you can complete below to enter your menu choices.

Payment will be on the evening to the pub but PLEASE let me know if advance if you book them can't make it otherwise they'll still prepare your meal and I'll have to pay for it. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ditto 

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Bib's. That's us booked in for the meal and couple of nights in the Premier Inn, Maidstone, West Malling.

So that's another two seat's gone.

Hope your beers good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

We'll need a little pre-event snifter at the hotel...

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

This is sounding good, we have

booked for 3 nights so will have time for any hangover to ease off before driving back.   :respect:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Sadly, once again we are going to have to pull out due to work commitments. Bloody typical, as this time we thought we were going to make it. Off overseas in a couple of days and just crossing finger's that I'm home for Christmas.

Have a good one guy's.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having to look at the dates and waiting to see what happens with a family issue I'm afraid.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 2 weeks later...

@Bibs - I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be able to make it this year - clash with a re-arranged fixture and it looks like I'm not going to get home until 7pm at the earliest :(

Kick their asses @Troy5925 :)

Bibs
Cliff (gghc87)
obione - Andrew Weaver
Yasuo
kim.com
Sparky
Tracy (Mrs Sparky)
Susan
Pete
Catherine - Mrs internets
internets
Dave Excell
Ann Excell
MartynV
DaveD
KarenD
Malcolm
Fred
Emma
Troy
George
Rachel

22 hours ago, Tommo7 said:

Is there a lotus meet this tuesday or does the sat meal take its place?

I'll be in the pub tonight if anyone is coming along? If not, I'll be in the main bar having a pint no doubt!