free hit
counters
Hello from Twyford (that's near Reading) - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from Twyford (that's near Reading)

Chris Onelevenr

Recently signed up as full member. My Lotus history goes back about 10 years when I bought a 2005 S2 Elise with 118 BHP K-series engine. It was already fitted with a Larini exhaust. Loved that car. When I bought it the sales guy said I'd soon want more power. I resisted for about 18 months before buying my current 111R - again a 2005 car. Almost immediately fitted a Larini. It sounds utterly brilliant and no doubt contributed to my tinnitus! About 4 years ago I had the Katana supercharger kit fitted by Essex Motorsport. Briliant bit of kit. I didn't want to overload the gearbox so 234bhp at the remap was enough for me. Also added Exige 2010 wing, upgraded brakes, braided brake lines at the same time. Car is still superb. Latest move though is to put in an order for an Exige Sport 410 :-) Won't arrive until the depths of winter but that will mean it will be nicely run in for the fun months of 2019. Can't wait.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to TLF Chris and thank you for your support, it's most appreciated. :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Welcome to TLF Chris. :welcome:

I don't know of anyone on here that is unhappy with his/her? Exige, so I think you'll end up selling the Elise.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask on of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Great choice, to my eye the 410 and the 380 are the best looking Exiges.  The Exige has more presence and gets a lot more attention from people than the Elise.  Most people have seen an Elise at some point in their life due to the amount sold but much less so the Exige, and coupled with the noise it generates and miniature supercar looks, it turns an awful lot more heads.

• Like 2