free hit
counters
Evora S Sport Racer (2015) - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
bloooh

Evora S Sport Racer (2015)

Hi all,

After following this forum for quite a while (this is my second Evora) I decided to join.

Here are some pics of my beauty :

img%5D

aevbxk.thumb.jpg.85e99860436c13422cc51db3b975bf3d.jpg

I also own another quite exotic 2011 RX8 R3. I will leave the Evora stock appart from a sportier silencer and maybe a GTE bumper and GRP taillights already installed.

Apart from dealer I've never seen another Evora on road here in France. If you are an owner in Rhone's region, please feel free to bump me :)

Edited by bloooh
  • Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome (again), :welcome:

If you’re looking for other French Evoras, maybe you could try hunting down @Bruss or @rallyesax. ;) There are obviously other French Evora owning TLFers, but their names escape me right now. 

• Like 1

Welcome to TLF Blooh. :welcome:

Black and white just sounds so understated, but on the right car it looks just brilliant.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask on of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Lovely. 🤗

We also ran a 231 RX8 for a couple of years (not an R3). I never loved the powerplant but it handled very nicely with lovely steering, and the 4-adult accomodation with "those doors" was fabulous.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Well the RX8 is my "family saloon". I initially thought to sell it for something more practical, but it might well be the last rotary car ever made. For someone who loves driving different, I guess I will keep it for now.

Regarding the color my first Evora was also white. I was looking for an orange one but the SR black pack suits her well. I’m kindy white addicted since my R3 is also white, and so was my first Evora :)

1118135454_Sanstitre.thumb.jpg.42a5b5b456b1d131ef6b17b996610933.jpg

Edited by bloooh
  • Like 1

Welcome! The Evora looks awesome, very nice :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.