free hit
counters
LEGS Breakfast meet 4th November @ MHOR 84 Motel, Balquhidder, FK19 8NY - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

LEGS Breakfast meet 4th November @ MHOR 84 Motel, Balquhidder, FK19 8NY

The November breakfast meeting will be on 4th November 10:00am - midday at MHOR 84 Motel, Balquhidder, FK19 8NY   Breakfast Menu and for anyone interested afterward breakfast a trot around the Trossachs with the route to be decided on the day. One  circuit could be Crianlarich, Tyndrum, Dalmally, Inveraray, stopping off to visit the jail, Rest and be Thankful, Tarbet, Balloch then split to head home. Difficult to plan a route just now as Rest and be Thankful is closed and I'm not sure when it will open again so a decision on the day would have to be made.

If interested please add your name to the list below as I will give the Motel an idea of numbers a couple of days before the meet.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

• bingoking pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 & 4 David & Jennifer (breakfast only as I start work at 1800hrs and will need to get some beauty-sleep, :rolleyes:)

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 & 4 David & Jennifer (breakfast only as I start work at 1800hrs and will need to get some beauty-sleep, :rolleyes:) What time should we waken you David? 🤣

5 & 6 Marc +1

7 Ali

8 & 9 Allan & Debbie

4 hours ago, DomShan said:

I hope to make it along to this!

Cheers

Hi Dom, it will be good to see you. hopefully you can make it.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 & 4 David & Jennifer (breakfast only as I start work at 1800hrs and will need to get some beauty-sleep, :rolleyes:) What time should we waken you David? 🤣

5 & 6 Marc +1

7 Ali

8 & 9 Allan & Debbie

10   DomShan?

Unfortunately I won't be able to go on a run after breakfast as I need to head home.

I’m hoping to get along unless the weather turns for the worse - will confirm one way or another tomorrow if that’s ok? 

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

5 & 6 Marc +1

5 Ali

6 & 7 Allan & Debbie

8  DomShan?

9  Malcolm (greyrigg)

10 stephenwhyte (if weather ok)

Sorry Brian I’m not going to make it on Sun, even though the weather is supposed to be bright and sunny. I anticipate everyone will have a great run and breakfast - hopefully it will be a success and on the calendar again👍

• Gold FFM

Apologies for the 'no show' this morning.

When I awoke, I had streaming eyes, a streaming nose and a sandpapered throat so I didn't think you'd appreciate my generosity in sharing it with you all, :sick: .