free hit
counters
Three years in a 400 and still loving it! - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Gm77

Three years in a 400 and still loving it!

And then you can also discuss the 'Glacial Depreciation' the you buy it back for £100 less than you sold it for!! LOL :>)

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Just a side note, I had a friend admiring my 400 and as he is 6’7” he recorded he wouldn’t fit. He did. 

Seems we arnt the only ones who love the EVORA 400, R&T list it as one their Favorite Cars of 2018

They aren't necessarily new. They aren't necessarily the best. But they struck a chord with us for one reason or another.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/g25423122/our-favorite-cars-of-2018/

Before the Evora 400, I'd never driven a Lotus outside of a video game. It's a brand I love, whose philosophy speaks to me, but I was worried I'd be disappointed. After all, Lotus is a company that's barely turned a profit in its 70 years of existence, and it doesn't have nearly the development budget of, say, Porsche

This car didn't disappoint. It's engaging at every speed ,with inputs that are judged to perfection; it's beautiful and distinct, but never ostentatious; its handling is world-class, while ride quality remains excellent; it's just plain cool.

Basically, it's everything I want in a sports car, and exactly what a Lotus should be.

—Chris Perkins, Web Editor

dw-burnett-puppyknuckles-lotus-evora-9273-1544111533.jpg

Edited by au-yt
  • Like 1

Great post, Justin. My Evora (non-S) is my first Lotus, after many "greats" that never quite hit the spot (or lasted long). I use it every day I can and really cannot even contemplate selling it.

Well one year on and the more I drive my 400 the more I realise how good these cars are. I have a favourite drive to and from the the south of the city. Returning home on Friday morning phone in its screen mounted holder, WAZE app on,  Spotify playing, as I went through a series of tight sweeping corners 🤐 , I got a huge smile as the screen on my phone was electronically swing from left to right, as it tried to work out which was up. I love this thing.

• Haha 1