free hit
counters
calling the lotus hedge fund managers - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
tom kilner

calling the lotus hedge fund managers

Another couple here - check out the detailing of those engines!

Screenshot_2018-10-20-14-35-13.png

Screenshot_2018-10-20-12-04-24.png

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:scared::no:o why would you leave the head off an engine then leave it outside! The blue one has been one here before the yellow one is new!

...and not a convertible

Edited by mikeeech

I think that these two belong to someone who is on here. I think I recall him buying both and about a year ago.

:) 

I'm surprised he's on here - I thought we only bought stuff until the garden is full or the divorce terms are so strong we actually can't afford any more

Lucky they're cheap. 😂

As for the missing head - I imagine the po sold the cylinder head, or maybe thought it'd be a quick job (you know) and just put a polybag over the open block thinking it'd be back on by the weekend?

All three are for sale in Ireland.

Very sad, I would imagine all three will be parts cars, maybe lotusbits or lotus rescue will bag them !

Maybe I could put the convertible body onto my elite - the chassis came from Ireland too. Trouble is I love the elite shape and people might mistake the eclat convertible for a TR7 and I don't think i could handle the embarrassment. 😁

Screenshot_2018-10-21-09-52-23.png

Can anyone point me at or put me in contact with the seller? The convertible auction just ended and although he encouraged contact via ebay, his account wasn't accepting messages.