free hit
counters
Paint Code for Lagoon Blue on +2 (1974) - Classic Elan - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
SwissBlue

Paint Code for Lagoon Blue on +2 (1974)

We have just had a terrific weekend. West Sussex - South Wales, Worcester and back, mainly using A roads, of course such fun comes a a cost, and we  have picked up a couple of paint chips, so we are looking for some paint. Does anybody know what the Lotus code for Lagoon Blue is, I have the Pinchin Johnson ref 6170A1130, but that is getting me nowhere.

Info greatly appreciated

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Phil - can now get a pot and a pen, and plan the next trip

• Like 1

Known as Metallic Blue in the contemporary brochure. Also known as Scandinavian Blue - a Volvo colour; also Rolls Royce and Royal Enfield colours.

The Nexa Code is 4339 and the PPG Code is LOT0225.

Tim

• Thanks 1

Thanks Tim

It’s called metallic, but back in the 70s you really wouldn’t have noticed it’s a very tiny fleck in it

Once again Lotus forums provides the answer

On 23/10/2018 at 09:59, SwissBlue said:

We have just had a terrific weekend. West Sussex - South Wales, Worcester and back, mainly using A roads, of course such fun comes a a cost, and we  have picked up a couple of paint chips, so we are looking for some paint. Does anybody know what the Lotus code for Lagoon Blue is, I have the Pinchin Johnson ref 6170A1130, but that is getting me nowhere.

Info greatly appreciated

On 30/10/2018 at 15:23, SwissBlue said:

Thanks Tim

It’s called metallic, but back in the 70s you really wouldn’t have noticed it’s a very tiny fleck in it

Once again Lotus forums provides the answer

Lagoon Blue metallic, code L12, a Rootes group colour, Lotus number A036 B 6357V 

Lagoon Blue metallic, number L12, Lotus number A036 B 6357V