free hit
counters
Clips on Rear Radius Arms - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I am in the process of possibly the slowest Esprit rebuild in history, but the end is in sight, and I’m chasing fiddly odds and ends.

With that in mind, does anyone please know, or happen to have a photograph of the fixings that are used on the rear radius arms (trailing arms) to locate the handbrake cable, the speed sensor cables and the rigid brake pipe.

From memory there were a mixture of plastic and metal clips, but I can’t find them in the remaining parts tubs, nor in the parts catalogue, they’re not listed on SJ Sportscars’ web-site, and Googling hasn’t yielded a picture of an assembled trailing arm.

As the Classic Car Show is on at the NEC next weekend I thought I’d have a trawl around the inevitable flea market, but only if I know what I’m looking for.

Many thanks in advance.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Richard, SJ have the handbrake cable clips in stock, but they're not listed on the website, you'll need to phone. Not sure about the plastic ABS cable clips on the top, I re-used the originals.DSC_0468.thumb.JPG.4049e95daea772deb80ec434d893215f.JPG

DSC_0499.thumb.JPG.777cdeb2a21374891fa6ee7d5f928b00.JPG

Steve,

Thank you so much for your help.

Cheers

Richard