free hit
counters
Lotus Europa twin-cam cutaway original art - Europa - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Gale Heimbach

Lotus Europa twin-cam cutaway original art

Available, the original art Lotus Europa twin-cam cutaway. Size, a massive 30" x 40", all-original, never before published, all original and hand-executed (no computers!). Artwork executed on 20-ply Strathmore illustration board mounted on a 1/2" Foamcore board.

To be clear, this is a one-of-a-kind item, hand drawn, NOT A PRINT. If interested feel free to PM me for price and additional photos and details.

IMG_3354.JPG

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks great, is it available in RHD?

(Lol) yeah, I guess I could change it if you're really interested.

Massive detail (my poor eyes, I did a '59 Elite and an 72 Elan Sprint in addition to the Europa) and massive size. Would make a great focal point for den or garage.

Not to mention Xmas present!

price $2500.00 obo

IMG_3369.JPG

IMG_3370.JPG

IMG_3552.JPG

• Like 1

Hi and welcome Gale. This should really be in our classifieds and/or you should be an advertiser on here to sell but since that's fantastic, I'm happy for it to stay. :)

• Like 2

Got a very similar picture to this from a magazine back in the 1980s "Car" magazine I think

It looks stunning, but for the price even in RHD i'm oot.

I wish you all the best though :yes:

12 hours ago, tim_marra said:

Looks great, is it available in RHD?

And Dellorto carbs. :getmecoat:

Edited by jonwat

It is a fantastic drawing - but I'm afraid if I spent about £2k on a drawing of a car my wife would ensure that I'd shuffle off this mortal coil long before I could enjoy it.

I hope you find a buyer soon 👍

That is a wonderful drawing, you can see the amount of work that has gone into that, fantastic achievement.

• Like 1

I have great admiration of anyone who can produce these drawings.  It's a technically-difficult challenge if you have all the design drawings to hand.  If you don't, then you need an artist's eye as well.  $2,500 dollars seems very reasonable for the amount of effort involved in producing such a work.  Beyond my pocket, I'm afraid, but good luck, Gale.