free hit
counters
380 front splitter rubber lip - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Edinburgh 111s

380 front splitter rubber lip

Hey. 

I really like the look of the rubber lip that is attached to the 380 front splitter. I am keen to fit one of these to my 350, purely for the cosmetic reasons as I think it looks good. A couple of questions;

1. Will this fit the 350 ? Is the splitter the same as the 380?

2. How is this attached, is it purely an adhesive strip or is there other hardware involved ?

3. On the attached parts list there are two different part numbers, any ideas the correct version ?

4. Any idea on the cost for this ?

thanks in advance. 

Austen 

D705559B-C818-4B9F-9C01-D01C3E7AFEEA.png

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Splitter is then grp not carbon, so the 17 skrivits have nothing to screw into. You need either a thicker splitter or wood underneath to screw into, adhesive strip wouldn’t be enough at speed.

The second part number I think is the part number intended for the 430, but it’s the same part. Not 100% sure though.

Ive changed splitter to an extended item and added a separate rubber lip, but didn’t use the lotus item as I thought it would be a fraction short on the extended splitter. Cost for the lotus one is about £70 + vat from memory