free hit
counters
Newbie USB Question - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi everybody

is there a USB port/other power outlet in the Exige?

i am the new owner of a 410 and am wishing to connect a speed camera detector/Tom Tom 

any help gratefully received.

best wishes 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There is one as part of the convenience pack but the power point it’s installed regardless. Search for USB install in the V6 section of this forum and there’s a post.

410 should have USB in the passenger cubby hole. The convenience pack thing was dropped after they moved to the 350, so you should have it by default

23 minutes ago, MrP_ said:

The convenience pack thing was dropped after they moved to the 350, so you should have it by default

^^ this. In the small compartment in front of the passanger's door sill. Also cigarette lighter socket in between the seats on the back. And also USB outlet in the (marvellous) Clarion installed from the factory if you've opted for audio

Edited by vd9

Many thanks all very helpful; I will now venture into passenger side of car; only got car y’day and dark when got home

all the best

1 hour ago, Akajak said:

passenger side of car

You can see where it is in the picture in the first post here (he's got white cable plugged in inside the hole)

Edited by vd9

It’s definitely there, my wife powers her Fitbit charger from there - I know my heart beat increases when I drive it!

5 hours ago, vd9 said:

^^ this. In the small compartment in front of the passanger's door sill. Also cigarette lighter socket in between the seats on the back. And also USB outlet in the (marvellous) Clarion installed from the factory if you've opted for audio

wait my clarion has a USB slot on the front? not sure how i missed that

4 minutes ago, mark248am said:

wait my clarion has a USB slot on the front? not sure how i missed that

Yes, the cover in the middle on the right hand side (where Clarion is written) slides to the left and there is USB port behind it

g020FZ502-F.jpeg

Edited by vd9