free hit
counters
16/12 December Breakfast - Chiquito Harlow - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ChrisJ

16/12 December Breakfast - Chiquito Harlow

Back to Chiquito in Harlow for a spicy breakfast.

Unit 2
Queensgate Centre Edinburgh Way
Harlow CM20 2DA

8:30 meet for a 9am breakfast.

Thought I'd post early this month.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

So many members of this group. So few takers..

michelle and me ✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Count Megan and I in, missed the last one (working ha ha), looking forward to meeting up.

Dave

@Kevjp - you'll be very welcome.

Whereabouts In the region are you?

You really need to post some photos.

Chris

:thumbsup:

Might pop along but won't be in esprit. 

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

2 seats for breakfast,  please Chris;

Looking forward to seeing you all

Stephen

Hi Chris thanks for the invite.

Unfortunately unable to get along on this one, manic time of year & all that.

Hope you get a good turnout.

Cheers

John

On 15/11/2018 at 22:06, Kevjp said:

@ChrisJ We are about a mile from Pearce's Farm! We live in Braughing. (I really must update my profile)

Kevin

@Kevjp ooh I have Lotus neighbours!

Dave.

Hello neighbour...It may well have been you we saw on the A10 a couple of weeks back. Don't see any Lotus on the road and then saw two Evora's. One black and one yellow driving next to each other!

Great to see everyone today, good turnout and welcome to the newbies - especially as they have gone from a being a non-Lotus owning family to owning three in the last few months. :thumbsup:

Really good breakfast as well. Have a good Christmas and a great New Year. See you in January.

y4mXQi_u-va_EcY-JkMslzzLYjvmUNx7H2uAjjpc

96AEB056-D8B5-42E2-B263-A34236A41C6D.jpeg

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

52E3E874-30F3-4C87-A0F2-3CE2A9D7EA61.jpeg

275E5A10-8E9C-47AC-A248-5200B4884240.jpeg

F9447D2C-C5EA-4E43-962A-5E7B942D4555.jpeg

15449922921461339758797.jpg.5a37a3b72742b2bb8d956973de8001f7.jpgdidnt last long

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Great to meet everyone. Sorry had to rush off. Hopefully meet soon at the next one and have more time to chat and admire the cars!

Many thanks for the Choccy orange. 😁

• Like 1