free hit
counters
Lotus PPF / Chip Protection - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
geartox

Lotus PPF / Chip Protection

Does someone has installed the Lotus PPF on the front clamshell ? I didn't find any tips in the Lotus service notes.

I am curious to know if someone did it 🤔

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I wouldn't bother with the Lotus one, get someone to fit one of the latest films for you, specifically for your car.  It'll mean you don't have a cut of film half way up the clam for a start, plus the self healing films will be better than what Lotus use.

• Like 1

Well worth getting the car fully Ceramic protected and then Ppf on the more exposed parts. 

3 hours ago, Tex said:

Well worth getting the car fully Ceramic protected and then Ppf on the more exposed parts. 

Ppf first, then ceramic. That was the order mine was done in. Ppf and the ceramic people both told me thats the order to do it in, otherwise the pof wont stick properly due to the ceramic.

Depends on the Ppf that is used . I have heard of problems with Xpel being put on top of Ceramic coatings but others seem fine 

XPEL have their own ceramic coating which can be applied on top of the film.