free hit
counters
My wiper ejected itself, best replacement? - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Nathan Pitman

My wiper ejected itself, best replacement?

Ok so my Elise (S3) wiper literally ejected itself from the wiper arm while driving in the rain last night. So I’m off to Halfords this morning to buy a replacement. What’s best?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The flat style (modern) wiper blade is much better than the older metal framed type.  It looks a bit chunkier, but it works so much better than the original.  I think it's a Bosch blade that was fitted to my car.

• Like 2

Grabbed a 24 inch single piece Bosch one. Looks way better and appears to do a much better job too. Thanks! 👍

• Like 2

Does your Bosch 24” blade miss the top few inches out? Mine does. It’s annoying not having a clean sweep! I’m going to try a 23.

Just like the OEM blade it doesn’t contact with the screen at the extreme edges but it’s not noticeable. Glad I didn’t buy the 26, which is what Halfords recommend!

Well even with a trade card Halfords were charging daft money for Bosch blades when I bought some for the jag last week - used local motor factor and paid half what Halfords wanted. Silly company!