free hit
counters
Filler Surround Bolts - Door Panel Bolts - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin

Filler Surround Bolts - Door Panel Bolts

Looking to order the black filler surround but also want black bolts anyone know the spec so I can order?

Also same for the door card bolts?

Thanks

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
14 minutes ago, k20Rob said:

Www.carbolts.co.uk m5 25mm for the filler surround. 

Awesome thank you!!

You might want to order some m8 25mm from them for the tow strut at the same time. The factory ones rusted on my 350 and I didnt even use it in the wet! I just got some but havent tried them yet, according to deroure they are the correct size.

24 minutes ago, k20Rob said:

You might want to order some m8 25mm from them for the tow strut at the same time. The factory ones rusted on my 350 and I didnt even use it in the wet! I just got some but havent tried them yet, according to deroure they are the correct size.

What do you mean by tow strut? front or rear? 

So bolts are out but no sign the old filler surround is going anywhere - just snapped Allen Key trying to lever it out? Any tips/suggestions

Just be careful that you realign all the bolts correctly with the inside clam filler pipe leading down to the patrol tank. It takes a little fettling to get them all bolted back together correctly. 

Also be super careful removing the cork spacer from the back of the original so it doesn’t tare before putting it back on the new one.