free hit
counters
Reverie rear diffuser - is it any good? any other options - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
electro_boy

Reverie rear diffuser - is it any good? any other options

Howdy all,

I'm keen on getting an aftermarket rear diffuser for my S1 NA Evora.  When I was first looking for an Evora I demoed a carbon grey S1 with a Diffflow rear diffuser and thought it looked great but I didn't end up going for that car.

So having a quick look around for aftermarket options seems like I can only find Reverie making them in the UK:

https://www.reverie.ltd.uk/lotus-evora-standard-and-ssport-pack-carbon-fibre-rear-diffuser-5-element/R01SB0359

Does anybody have one and care to share your thoughts on it?  Is well made? Is it really as simple to fit as the instructions make out?  Price is reasonable compared to a Diffflow one which costs $600 so after shipping and taxes won't be far off the Reverie price.

Another options out there I should look at?

thanks, Jai

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Jai.

As a Reverie partner, we have either supplied or installed lots of parts.  The quality of the parts is excellent - they supply many high-end mainstream OEMs.

The fitting of the part you are looking at should be very straight-forward, and I would not envisage any issues with it.

We have a demo car with some examples of Reverie carbon parts fitted, if you would like to see some before you buy.

Dave

• Like 2

Thanks for the info Dave.  If you have an pics of an Evora with the diffuser that you can link to that'll be great.

• Like 1