free hit
counters
Reversing Camera Display Lines - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I have a 2013 Evora Sports Racer and when selecting reverse the camera displays ok and the Sensors bleeps ok when reversing near any objects.  However, the guide lines that have always been visible on the Alpine INE-W920R display when reversing have stopped appearing. 

Does anyone know what may have caused them to stop appearing. 

Thanks

Will 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasn't there a thread recently. Something about tapping the screen when in reverse?

Well remembered Bruss :)

Slightly different model but I'd imagine they work the same. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

:) I’ve finally got the reversing guide lines to appear again. 

There is an addition On/Off selection next to the default setting on the bottom banner when you go into setup. This isn’t the one that appears when tapping on the screen when reverse is selected. 

I just selected it and also the default setting and all is good again. I don’t know how this got altered in the first place because this is a set up screen that I’d never come across previously. 

Regards

Will.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone, thread dig! I’ve got one of the original W505 units and can’t see the guidelines on the reverse camera. Have been through all the menus and pressing the screen while camera is on doesn’t do anything. Any tips? Is there a specific menu I should look at?

Thanks for the response - yes, handbrake is definitely on, I released it and reclicked it just to make sure. Is there any difference in menus between engine on or off? (I know ignition has to be on to activate the camera)

On a similar Alpine unit that was in my wife's old car I seem to remember you had to press the foot brake a couple of times as well as having the handbrake on  to bring up the settings page. Maybe the same with the W505?

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

Thanks @Choppa, will give that a go. I note that a 2012 model came up for sale in Oz with what looks like the same model HU, and it also doesn’t show lines - so perhaps they don’t actually exist!