free hit
counters
Dessicant dehumidifiers - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Dessicant dehumidifiers

If you drive with the a/c on and the windows open, you'll still have a cool breeze on your face which is nice. Same with a DH, every drop of water if pulls out of the air is a drop of water that won't be on your car. It might feel like you're peeing in the wind but it's better to have one that not. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Mik, I have a single skin garage that is plaster boarded inside and the walls leak slightly. The Scottish West coast climate is not ideal. Over the years have tried a carcoon with heater , a dehumi

Increased ventilation definitely helps, even if you think that doesn't make sense! And if you're looking for a dehumidifier, then make sure it's the type that can operate in low temperature, some

Compressor dehumidifiers need the ambient temp to be over 18 degrees and are noisy. Dessicant ones will work above 2 degrees are are quiet, definitely the smart choice. https://www.appliancesdire

Posted Images

• 6 months later...
On 21/01/2020 at 12:33, march said:

Do they make carcoons to look like this as I need one for my TR7 rally car some time this year?

image.png.88b74adffcc49ea8853e3d8ab5da62a2.png

That is a genius idea. Who wouldn’t want one apart from my wife 

• Haha 1

I guess that your wife will be very happy haha. Speaking seriously it is a great idea and I have to think about it. You know I have a big problem with the humidity and my car is suffering because of that. I have changed the color of my car and because of the humidity on it appears different scratches. I'm thinking about to buy a dehumidifier, I even found on the internet a Dehumidifier Critic. It is a guide on how to use and to take care of the dehumidifier, also, how to choose one. But this idea is a very cool one I have to think about it. Maybe it will help me more.