free hit
counters
Elise S1 or S2 (k series) Wanted - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Elise S1 or S2 (k series) Wanted

I’m after either a S1 or K series engined S2 Elise and would be grateful if you could get in touch if you are interested in selling your car.

The price I have put is just a guide, I have more than that to spend. I am pretty flexible on the spec and colour of car and am also not too bothered about the mileage so long as the car has been looked after and has a good history file, although I may entertain a car without this at the right price.

I already have an Esprit GT3 but don’t like using it these days and want an elise to enjoy and take the place of a TVR Tuscan that I made an error of judgement and bought last year.

Furthermore I am only interested in buying privately, the Tuscan is the last car I ever intend to buy from a dealer after that turned out to be a disaster.

Please send me a message and I will get in contact.

Chris

The post Elise S1 or S2 (k series) Wanted appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Chris

Can't help as we're not looking to sell our S1 Elise but as you probably know, they are fantastic cars. 

We have a couple of Esprits that sit along side the Elise and swap into them depending on mood.

If/when you buy (a good one) you won't regret it.

Good luck in the search