free hit
counters
Queer Eye - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Queer Eye

...yeah. While the forum was down I got bored and did stuff. :unsure:

...the original...

EUROPA4.jpg

this...

slant.jpg

...or this even :lol:

slant2.jpg

...eh? ;)

...yeah, I have no idea how well an actual Europa would take to having its wheelbase shortened that way, or to having windows put there... But I think the type 62 style fender arch is quite effective, as is cutting out the rear wheel well and getting rid of the part of the door that cuts into the roof. Yeah. Sorry tall folk :P I actually have grown not to mind the style of the original Europa at all, but I've put way too much thought into what makes it look weird :P

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and I have even less of one as I couldn't even spot the differences until I read the description! :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Slade my friend, you have absolutely no future as a car designer. :):)

HAH!!! I'll take that as both an honor, and a disgrace :)

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

At least it tells me I need coffee or sleep.

I spotted the wheelbase adjustment, but couldn't for the life of me spot the windows.

Passing a sign for Avonmouth today brought back memories (predominantly the journey home via the south coast arriving back in Norwich about 20 hours after setting out to the parts sale). That journey today is my excuse for not being able to spot a dramatic change in a car design I love so much.

Andy