free hit
counters
New to the World of Lotus - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

New to the World of Lotus

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good afternoon all. Having been in the motor trade for nearly three years it's very exciting for me to find a brand with such a loyal fan base. I have just started with JCT600 Lotus Leeds and am

Thanks for the warm welcome   And don't worry @CocoPops that's not my style - who needs a pushy salesman when you're sat in a showroom of VERY nice cars. Although saying that if anyone's in the m

Thanks Bibs. I'll keep everyone posted as new stock comes in, our 'something a little special' at the moment is the Evora GTE number 20 of 20 ever made which comes with the number plate R20GTE.

Posted Images

Welcome to TLF Tom, great to have you on board! :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Welcome, Tom. :welcome:

2 hours ago, Tom Wilson said:

our 'something a little special' at the moment is the Evora GTE number 20 of 20 ever made which comes with the number plate R20GTE.

We know. The owner is a TLFer. ;)

It’s also been for sale for AGES.

Welcome to the world of Lotus. 👋 

One request... don’t become like the rest of the JCT600 Lotus guys....

”Quick, you must place a deposit now... we’ve got 6 people interested”

3months pass.... Yes it’s still for sale :rolleyes:

People don’t like the hard sell, priced right the cars sell themselves.

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Wow give the guy a chance, he as made the effort to join and post on the forum and comes across enthusiastic, yes I get your point with JCT600 previous sales staff not being the best, but let’s judge him on his ability to provide a good service in the future not on JCTs past, I am sure Geely are looking at the performance and customer feedback on all dealerships and yes he could be the guy what this dealership needs. On a brighter note, welcome to the forum Tom and good luck in your new job 👍

Welcome to TLF Tom. :welcome:

Being that I am over here in Oz, I can't imagine I will ever bump into you.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask Kimbers. He's a moderator. :yes: :hrhr: 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Evora is effortlessly quick and involving, the Cup 430 is brutally quick and very involving. Exige feels a hell of a lot faster, but the Evora has real GT appeal as well as outright pace.

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I love that @Tom Wilson has a Leven Lotus avatar :lol:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

22 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

I love that @Tom Wilson has a Leven Lotus avatar :lol:

If you don't tell everyone no one will notice! :) Just love the colour on the Evora. We've an Elise 220 Sport on stock at the minute as a demonstrator vehicle. Looks mint but not allowed it is a company car....pfft.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind you spending some time with it for 'product familiarisation', no? :lol:

• Like 1

Evora NA

6 hours ago, Tom Wilson said:

Thanks for the warm welcome :) 

And don't worry @CocoPops that's not my style - who needs a pushy salesman when you're sat in a showroom of VERY nice cars. Although saying that if anyone's in the market let me know :D 

I do have a question....which is better? The Exige Cup 430 or the Evora GT430?

I don't know if this will put a cat amongst the pigeons - just curious to see what you guys think.

Tom.

Cup 430 😉

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I'm sure they wouldn't mind you spending some time with it for 'product familiarisation', no? :lol:

I'll try that - Any idea what they're like in the snow? :D 

40 minutes ago, alexthewheelman said:

Cup 430 😉

Is this a slightly biased view seen as you have one? :) Have you always had an Exige? 

I bought my car from Alexanders Prestige (York based) who agreed to get it serviced from you guys as part of the sale. The car was driven from their showroom to yours and back ... it was then transported to London for delivery. Quite the service! I'm sure you guys can offer something like that to get more London customers ;)