Lotus retailers in the UK are scheduled to fully reopen on 12 April 2021 and will do so with a significantly enhanced Lotus Approved programme.
- ‘Lotus Approved’ status available on cars up to 20 years old
- Flexible finance packages create affordable route into Lotus ownership
- Programme includes comprehensive inspection and 10-mile road test by Lotus factory-trained technician
- Complementary Certificate of Provenance gift box included with every Lotus Approved car
‘Lotus Approved’ status can now be applied to any Lotus car up to 20 years of age provided it meets a strict set of criteria. These include comprehensive technical checks coupled with outstanding vehicle preparation, delivering a high-quality and consistent standard of pre-owned car throughout the Lotus network.
Attractive flexible finance will be available on all vehicles, and for many customers Lotus Approved will provide the most affordable entry point into Lotus ownership.
Geoff Dowding, Executive Director, Sales and Aftersales, Lotus, said: “The relaunch of the Lotus Approved programme is another significant milestone in the transformation of our business. This is a win-win scenario for everyone; for customers new to the Lotus brand it delivers added value and peace of mind, and for our retailers it’s an opportunity to expand their customer base.”
Key features and benefits of the enhanced Lotus Approved programme are:
- Minimum 12-month warranty
- Full service history + HPI / Experian vehicle history check
- Vehicle Identity Check with Mileage Verification
- Multi-point vehicle inspection by a Lotus factory-trained technician
- 10-mile road test by a Lotus factory-trained technician
- Appropriate service and MoT if due within three months
- MoT Test Cover policy
- Full vehicle valet
- 12-month breakdown cover
In addition, every Lotus Approved car comes with a complementary Certificate of Provenance. This provides detailed vehicle information documents plus a selection of Lotus collectables, including an engraved aluminium plaque, a leather Lotus keyring, a presentation tin of four badges and a Lotus ink pen, presented in bespoke Lotus-branded gift box.
The Lotus Approved programme is being relaunched in the UK first and will expand into Europe and other international markets later this year.