The challenge, the excitement, the ‘Green Hell’. Arguably the most famous track in the world; the Nürburgring Nordschleife is 21km (13 miles) long, has over 150 corners and an elevation change of over 300m (1000 ft). This ‘old style’ of track has varying cambers, bumps and short run-offs, making it a true challenge to drive. Nestled amongst the Eifel mountains, the Nürburgring is less than 2 hours drive from Frankfurt city and an hour and a half from the city of Cologne.
You can drive the track on the 4th August 2017 with experienced TDO RSRNurburg for just €895, giving you 7 hours of Open Pit Lane driving.
- Private sessions on the track
- Only registered customers allowed on track
- One-third to half of the traffic of a ‘public’ session
- No motorcycles or buses allowed
- Full use of the Döttinger Höhe straight (Nordschleife)
- A great environment for learning and driver instruction
- Safety teams and paramedics on standby
- Record your laps with an optional Video VBOX Data recording system!
- Entry Fee: €895
- Additional Drivers: €249
- Passengers / Guests: €149
- Noise Limit: 132dB
- Trackday Type: Open Pitlane
- Overtaking: Both sides, in corners and under braking
- 7:00 Trackday Briefing (Mandatory for all drivers)
- 8:00 Guided Trackwalk Drive
- 9:00 Open Pitlane Driving
- 16:15 Last Track Access
- 16:30 Trackday Ends
Click here to reserve your place.
Leave your comment below...