Central Lotus are opening the doors of Phase One of their impressive showroom to all over the early May bank holiday weekend from Saturday 30th April to Monday 1st May. Based in Nottingham on the banks of the River Trent the showroom will eventually feature a Boeing passenger jet mounted on the 2nd floor and is looking to be a very impressive outfit.
The attractions over the weekend will be:
- Road car and race car Workshop and Race truck
- Phase One Showroom and Customer area
- Central Lotus Race cars – Evora GTE and Mosler
- Full motion 3 screen Race Simulator
- Lotus clothing range and memorabilia
- Catering truck on Sunday
- Lotus race Kart
- Test drives available over the weekend in Elise, Exige, Evora, Evora 400.
There is parking for 70 cars so plenty of room for all visitors. This Phase One official opening is to just give a little taste to Lotus owners of what is to follow, as phase 2 will follow on which we can show and discuss with all visitors.
Please do head on over to show your support and to see this very impressive setup. Their address is Waterside Way, Nottingham, NG2 4DP and you can contact them on 01159 123400. TLF will also have an official presence at the event so we look forward to seeing you there. www.centrallotus.com
Want Lotus news updates in your inbox? (It’s Free)
Leave your comment below...