RSRSpa run their high end premium trackday events throughout the year at the amazing Spa-Francorchamps circuit in Belgium. If you’re looking for a very well run event with a high standard of cars and drivers but with more open rules regarding the day, look no further.
Why choose RSRSpa Premium Trackdays?
- These days usually run from the hallowed Formula One pit boxes
- Starts with a detailed track walk lead by RSRSpa CEO, Ron Simons to get all drivers up to speed quickly and safely.
- Free lead-follow racing line track introduction
- The best way to experience your own car on track
- Instruction available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, and Russian
- Open Pit Lane format with no sessions
- A maximum of 40 – 80 cars (depending on event type)
- Overtaking allowed on both sides, in corners and under braking
- Slick tyres and race cars allowed
- Noise Limit: 103dB dynamic, 107dB static
- Hot Taxi Laps by Sabine Schmitz available!
- All day catering and lunch included
- Private pit boxes with prior day setup possible
There are spaces available for this Saturday (18th April) and other events at Spa throughout the year. Please visit this page for more info and to book. RSRSpa Premium Trackdays.