Terms & Conditions
You may submit your personal reviews, contributions and experiences.
By submitting reviews and contributions on this website, you are granting The Lotus Forums (TLF) a nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such content throughout the world via any media.
By submitting your review you represent and warrant that:
- you own or control the content of your review and it is your own original work;
- the content is not defamatory and does not infringe any applicable laws and
- the content is accurate, truthful and your own genuine opinion and
- you will indemnify and hold harmless TLF for all damages, costs and expenses incurred for breach of these warranties.
TLF reserves the right not to publish reviews, to amend content of reviews at any time and to remove reviews from this website without notice after publication at TLF’s sole discretion.
Publication of reviews and content on the website does not signify that TLF agrees or affirms with the views and content given.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and other terms appearing elsewhere on this website then the latter shall prevail.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Customer Review Rules
You agree to post reviews and contributions in accordance with the following Guidelines. We will not publish a review unless it follows these Guidelines. These Guidelines are not exhaustive and TLF reserves the right to vary them from time to time and the Guidelines published at the time of browsing shall be those in effect.
Reviews and Content Guidelines
- No unlawful or objectionable content – this means you should not submit reviews that contain words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene
- Original – content of user reviews should not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets
- Harmful content – Reviews shall not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer program that may damage or affect any system or data
- No single word reviews.
- No spamming or advertising – reviews shall not contain commercial web or e-mail addresses and no promotional or advertising material of any kind including the pricing and availability information and alternative ordering information
- No HTML tags
- Reviews should be genuine experiences and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website
- Reviews are to be written and shall be published in English
- Reviews that contain questions or comments aimed at other contributors or website users or TLF staff and/or representatives will not be published
- Users should not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate others or in any way mislead as to their identity. TLF confirms that any personal identifiable information such as addresses, phone numbers or URL’s will be removed and reviews or contributions may not be published
- Contributors under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any review or contribution.
TLF has encouraged contributors to give legitimate, constructive feedback on services they have received from Lotus dealers, repairers and independent garages.
TLF shall not be in any way responsible or liable for reliance by users on any information that is obtained from this forum and TLF does not make any representation or warranty, either express or implied as to the accuracy or reliability of any information or content that is published on this forum. Publication of these reviews and their content does not signify that TLF agrees with the views and content given.
The views are the contributors own and have been made in good faith and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
If you are offended by any content of a review or become aware of any postings that are in any way defamatory or in breach of the Terms & Conditions please let us know by contacting us.