1. These Terms and Conditions apply if you enter TLF Fantasy F1 (“the Game”) located at www.thelotusforums.com (the “Website”). You are bound to play within the terms and conditions of play as specified and we reserve the right to amend the rules if we feel it is required.
2. The Game is only open to persons residing in United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man. You must be 18 or over to enter. You must register in your own name and provide your own details. Any entrant found to be in breach of this provision may be disqualified.
3. Employees of Group Lotus plc, Lotus F1 Team or associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents’ relatives are not eligible to win prizes but may enter for fun.
4. PRIZES (allocated as detailed in the main website): The winner of the Overall Season competition is deemed to be the person whose selections have accumulated the most points throughout the competition. In the event of more than 1 person winning a round, the prize is carried over to the next round.
5. TIES: In the event of two people finishing level on points scored for any major prize, the winner will be the entrant who joined TLF first. In the event of a tie on an individual round, the prize will be held over and added to the next round prize until such a time there is 1 winner for the round.
6. Winners will be contacted at the email address they have provided as part of their registration for the Game within one month of winning any prize. Winners will have 5 working days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize. Delivery of prizes is included within the United Kingdom only. Winners living outside the UK mainland are liable for the extra shipping expenses and all related import and export duties, taxes and levies. There are no cash alternatives to the prize and any vouchers must be used within 12 months of the announcement of the winners. Winners of Lotus Driving Academy vouchers agree by entering the competition to adhere to any terms and conditions the LDA course entails.
7. GENERAL: The judges’ decision in relation to the award of prizes and all other matters associated with the Game will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternative prizes. The entrant is responsible for ensuring their eligibility for prizes and if they are found to be ineligible the prize will be forfeited.
8. Entry into the Game constitutes permission for The Lotus Forums and/or their associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies to use the names, selections and photographs of participants for publishing purposes at its discretion. All winners may be required to participate in such publicity as The Lotus Forums reasonably requires.
9. No entrant is allowed to enter more than one team, irrespective of whether you have more than one valid email address. Any entrant being found to have entered more than one team will have all their teams removed from the game.
10. Incorrect, incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. The computer record of the entry will be considered to be the entry. The decision of The Lotus Forums is final.
11. The website may not be available at all times and The Lotus Forums cannot be held liable if the website is unavailable at any time. Neither The Lotus Forums nor their associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies do not accept liability for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit the opportunity to participate in the Game.
12. ENTRY DEADLINES: In order to score points for each round, entry must have been recorded 48 hours before the start of each race.
13. TEAM NAMES: The Lotus Forums reserve the right to refuse team names that are felt in its sole opinion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be deleted and the team will appear under the entrant’s name.
14. The Lotus Forums reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry which, in its sole opinion, does not comply with the terms and conditions of the competition or which contravenes the spirit of the competition. The Lotus Forums further has an absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the terms and conditions of the competition at any time and participants agree that no liability shall attach to The Lotus Forums as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
15. Any site users or entrants found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by The Lotus Forums will be immediately removed from the system and have any entry, subscriptions or payments cancelled. Such users will have no right to any refunds and The Lotus Forums reserve the right to report the matter to the relevant authorities.
16. The Lotus Forums reserves the right to investigate any complaints that it receives but shall be under no obligation to do so. Should The Lotus Forums choose to exercise this right, its decision shall be final and binding on all complainants and it shall not enter into any correspondence regarding its decision or any other matter.
17. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions proves to be illegal or unenforceable, this shall not prevent the remaining provisions continuing in full force and effect.
18. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with English law and the entrants agree that all claims arising from their participation in the Game that they may bring against The Lotus Forums will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. The Lotus Forums may rely upon and enforce these Terms and Conditions.