Following the outstanding success of the Lotus factory visit in 2006 The Lotus Forums are proud to announce the ‘Factory Frolic’ 2009.
This event will take place across the weekend of the 17th and 18th October 2009 and be based around the 4 star De Vere Dunston Hall Hotel which is less than 5 minutes from the Lotus factory.
The cost of the event is £65 per person* and includes
- Saturday night meal & entertainment in a private marquee at Dunston Hall with 10% reduced bar prices
- Sunday entry to the Lotus factory with all day activities and lunch
- Test drive the fabulous new Lotus Evora
- Lotus Track ‘parade’ laps in your own Lotus car
- Lotus Factory Tours
- Styling talks from Russell Carr/Steve Crijns
- Technical talks from Rob Savin/Roger Becker
- And much much more…
Saturday will consist of a huge fund raising event, to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation®, and drive to Cromer on the North Norfolk coast where the local press will be there to meet us. In 2006 we raised £5,000 for charity and had around 100 Esprit’s on site and this time it will be even bigger!
The Lotus Forums have also managed to negotiate a fantastic deal with Dunston Hall saving almost £100 per night off their standard rate!! Once you purchase your ticket for the event you will receive a reservation code, which gives you access to the special rates.
There will also be beauticians at the factory on Sunday to offer treatments to those not quite so interested in the cars making this a family event!
Tickets can be purchased via The Lotus Forum shop, which can be found at http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/
Terms and conditions apply