Lotus have a new racer ready to be unleashed on the public. The £46,950 inc VAT (£39,125 ex VAT) Lotus Elise S Cup R is aimed firmly at the Motorsport market being supplied ready to race in the Production Class of the Lotus Cup Series across the world including Lotus Cup UK, Lotus Cup Europe, Lotus Cup Italia, Lotus Cup USA, Lotus Cup Japan, Lotus Cup Thailand, Lotus Cup China and Lotus Ladies Cup.
The car features as standard unique livery and CFD proven aero kit including front splitter, barge boards, winglets, rear diffuser, floor extensions and rear wing. Along with the extremely light weight of 924kgs the aero provides enough stability enhancement to knock 4 seconds off a 5km lap compared to a standard Elise S.
Standard specification includes:
- FIA Compliant Rollcage
- FIA Compliant Fire Extinguisher
- Motorsport Mapped ECU
- Electronic Battery Isolator
- 6-Point Drivers Harness
- HANS Compliant Drivers Seat
- Track Spec Front Tow Eye
- Quick Release Steering Wheel
- Aero Kit
- Brake Pad Upgrade
- Single way Adjustable Dampers
- Motorsport spec triple-pass Radiator
- Polycarbonate Rear Screen
- Forged Alloys
Options include (Prices ex VAT):
- Forged Lightweight Alloys – £995.83
- FIA Fuel Cell – £2495.83
- Air Conditioning – £916.83
- Race Passenger Seat (inc 4 point Harness) – £1495.83
- Metallic/Premium/Motorsport Paint – £500/£1000/£1500
You can join in with the discussion on our forums.