Lotus has been a powerful force in motorsports for over 60 years and to celebrate that long and rich heritage, we have teamed up with mobile tyre service provider Tyres on the Drive to offer Lotus fans some fantastic Pirelli Tyres motorsports merchandise.
Worth over £70, the merchandise set includes the following pieces:
- A Pirelli Soft Tyre Keyring.
- The Exclusive Pirelli Rubber Wristband Set.
- A Pirelli Replica Podium Cap
- And a Pirelli Pzero Supersoft iPhone 4 Bumper
We have 10 of these sets to give away and to be in with a chance of winning one we have a Lotus themed trivia quiz designed to test your specialist knowledge.
- In which district of London was Lotus Engineering established in 1952?
- In which year was Team Lotus split off from parent company Lotus Engineering?
- Who was the first driver to record a victory in a Lotus car at Monaco?
- Lotus was the first team to achieve 50 Grand Prix victories, who was the second?
- Which Lotus was Nigel Mansell driving when he set his first pole position at the 1984 Dallas Grand Prix?
- Who took over the racing team after the death of Colin Chapman in 1982?
- Which year did Team Lotus claim victory at the Indianapolis 500?
- Which ex-Lotus gearbox engineer went on to design to Cosworth DFV engine?
- What do the four letters in the middle of the Lotus logo stand for?
- What year did Graham Hill debut at a Grand Prix in a Lotus car?
Click here to enter via email or send an email to ‘[email protected]’ with ‘Pirelli Competition’ in the subject. Those with the most correct answers will be in with a chance of winning one of the ten Pirelli sets of prizes. In the event of a draw, the winners will be picked at random from the winning entries. The closing date for entries is midnight on Thursday 20th of June. Winners will be contacted to provide delivery details after which time the prizes will be sent via post. Entry is open to UK residents only.