Lotus dealers Bell & Colvill are offering their customers and members of the B&C Circuit Club the chance to join them on a superb and memorable trip to the Spa Classic in late May.
Bell & Colvill take on the Spa Classic – 22 – 24 May
We attended the first running of this event in 2011; we have attended every year since. This superb event is brought to you by the organizers of the ultra-successful Le Mans Classic. Join fellow enthusiasts on the current Belgian Formula One circuit for top historic racing and track time.
Friday 22nd May
Join the tour at Folkestone for a morning Eurotunnel crossing to Calais. Breakfast will be provided with your flexiplus fare. We will take direct route straight to the circuit where we have B&C parking in the paddock. Having had a chance to stretch your legs wondering the paddock and watching practice take place we take to the circuit ourselves for our 30 minute parade sessions. At the end of the afternoon we take the short drive into Spa town and check in to our hotel. This evening we have organised dinner at an Auberge near to the hotel.
Saturday 23rd May
After breakfast at the hotel we will make our way to the circuit where we have parking reserved for our group. Qualification and racing takes place today for the following grids:
- Classic Endurance Racing: Two grids GT 1966/1971 & Proto 1966/1972
- Trofeo Nastro Rosso: Pre-66 italian GT & Sportcars
- Formula Two: F1 between 1966 and 1985
- Sixties’ Endurance: Pre-63 Sportcars & Pre-66 GT
- Group C Sports Cars
- Challenge A.S.A.V.E: Pre-76 GT & Tourism
- Trophée Mini Classic: Austin & Morris Mini MKI
Once again we will have the opportunity to take our cars on to the famous circuit, to experience the famous twists and turns of this fantastic circuit and also to put on a show for the spectators. Lunch will be in the Drivers Club, which is situated at the bottom of the famous Eau Rouge corner. The evenings racing will begin with reception drinks exclusive to Bell and Colvill.
Sunday 24th May
After breakfast at the hotel we will check out of the hotel and return to the circuit to watch the final races of your choice. We will take to the circuit one last time for a final track session.
You can then depart as you wish to return to the Eurotunnel to cross back to the UK.
- £699 per person based on two in a car sharing a twin/double room
- £1045 Single person Occupancy
We can offer the option of the P&O Hull to Zebrugge ferry there and back if convenient. Please ask for details.
- 2 nights bed and breakfast accommodation at the Radisson Blu, Spa including parking
- Return Eurotunnel flexi plus fare
- Dinner on day one
- Lunch on day two
- 3 x track sessions 30 minutes long
- Race tickets with paddock and grandstand access
- Parking at the circuit
- Services of an experienced tour manager
A non refundable deposit of £250 per person is required on booking
In order for this tour to go ahead we require a minimum of 15 cars / 30 Clients.
If you would like any further information or to book a space please call Bell & Colvill directly on 01483 286456 on email on [email protected]