RSRSpa offer Premium Trackday Events to give you the opportunity to experience Spa-Francorchamps the was it’s supposed to be! Their days are high quality, low number events with priority on safe, enjoyable track time for ever user. It’s the best way to experience your car on the circuit.
Why choose RSRSpa?
- These days usually run from the hallowed Formula One pit boxes
- Starts with a detailed track walk lead by RSRSpa CEO, Ron Simons to get all drivers up to speed quickly and safely.
- Free lead-follow racing line track introduction
- The best way to experience your own car on track
- Instruction available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, and Russian
- Open Pit Lane format with no sessions
- A maximum of 40 – 80 cars (depending on event type)
- Overtaking allowed on both sides, in corners and under braking
- Slick tyres and race cars allowed
- Noise Limit: 103dB dynamic, 107dB static
- Hot Taxi Laps by Sabine Schmitz available!
- All day catering and lunch included
- Private pit boxes with prior day setup possible
RSRSpa guarantee a great and relaxed day on track for both novices and experienced drivers alike. They have a proven record of minimum incidents during trackdays due to the following facts:
- They run a Trackday, NOT a test or raceday: The strict driving code is; patience, respect, enjoying the track, defensive driving, no competition, no lap timing, going the distance.
- Low numbers: A typical number of participants at Spa on a trackday is 120. RSR only take 100 at the very maximum. That is a good 20% less than average. This contributes to less traffic on average, less overtaking and a better experience for everybody
- Open Pitlane full day, no sessions: You can go out whenever you want. This spreads out the drivers and means the overall number of cars on track at any given time is lower.
- Rules of overtaking: RSRSpa allow overtaking everywhere and anywhere. However, respect and distance are key elements in this. The car overtaking has to be 100% sure it is possible without bothering (or worse, intimidating) the car in front.
- Briefings and trackwalk: Given the fact that they do not need to explain to anyone how to have fun on the best track in the world, RSRSpa can fully concentrate and spend time on talking about the ‘driving code’ and ‘safety standards’. During these briefing sessions it is exactly explained what we mean by this. If there is a complaint about someones driving by 2 other (independent) participants, this will mean this person is excluded from the event. They run strict events with a set driving code and almost never have issues.
- Typical Customers on RSRSpa’s trackdays: Customers are people who enjoy their cars and want to drive them on the best tracks in the world. People who enjoy in-control sport driving on track. What they don’t have (and don’t want) are: Hotshots who need to prove themselves; racing drivers without respect that drive “mirror to mirror”. Drivers that don’t allow a faster car to overtake due to their ego being too big.
- Type of Cars on the event: A majority of higher value, road registered, sports cars means respectful drivers on track. They avoid “boy racers” in cheap cars, who have nothing to loose and a lot to prove.
For more information and to book your place, click here.
|19.03.2016 (Sat)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Special Season intro Price: €695|
|10.04.2016 (Sun)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||€795|
|27.05.2016 (Fri)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||€795|
|14.06.2016 (Tue)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event (110db)||€895 (Both Days: €1590)|
|15.06.2016 (Wed)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||€795 (Both Days: €1590)|
|06.07.2016 (Wed)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event)||€795|
|03.08.2016 (Wed)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||€795|
|12.09.2016 (Mon)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||€795|
|27.09.2016 (Tue)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||€795|
|21.10.2016 (Fri)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||€795|
|12.11.2016 (Sat)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||€795|