The Lotus Festival is set to be a wonderful celebration of Britain’s most charismatic road and race cars and here are ten great reasons why you should be there:
- Classic Team Lotus will have some of the best Formula One cars of the last 50 years on display and on the track – remember why you fell in love with the sport!
- Lotus Cars will be bringing along their coveted road cars and you can find out about the new range
- See some of the new Lotus race cars that are reinvigorating the marque
- The Lotus on Track Elise Trophy and Lotus Cup UK Championship headline the racing bill with close and thrilling racing
- The Lotus Clubs community will have some rare and exotic cars on display as well as classics from the nearby factory
- A shopping area full of Lotus-related merchandise, parts and memorabilia will be present
- Racing takes part on the spectacular 300 circuit with elevated spectator banks – if you haven’t experienced it already this is the ideal chance
- There’s support races from GT Cup, Radicals, Nippon Challenge and MR2s
- Rare cars will be on display and on track, including the outrageous Elise GT1
- Take part in or witness a World Record attempt as the new circuit fills with Lotus cars on parade
You can find out more by visiting www.lotus-festival.com
Want Lotus news updates in your inbox? (It’s Free)
Leave your comment below...